Mount Pleasant Highlights
In addition to the many great public and private schools, Mount Pleasant is home to the VCC-Broadway Campus. For the artists in the family, there is a variety of well known art, acting & music Schools to choose from.
- mount pleasant elementary
- Florence Nightingale Elementary
- Saint Patrick Regional Secondary
- st. Francis Xavier School
- VCC-Broadway Campus
- Arts Umbrella
Restaurants & Shops
Mount Pleasant hosts some of the cities most loved, independently owned cafes, restaurants and shops. No need to commute to run your errands, you can set out on foot or jump on your bike to get your banking done, pick up some fresh produce or enjoy a refreshment on the water.
Featured Restaurants & shops
- Craft Beer Market
- The Flying Pig
- Fable Diner at Main & Broadway
- 49th Parallel Café & Lucky's Doughnuts
- The Federal Store Luncheonette & Grocer
- MEC Vancouver
If you’re looking to get away from the buzz and relax with nature, we’ve got good news! You can connect with nature at the community garden in Sahali Park or bike the Seawall. The Mount Pleasant Community Center offers programs and activities for everyone in the family including child care, dance studio and fitness classes.
The Main Street-Science World Station, makes travelling around the city a breeze.
- Mount Pleasant Community Centre
- Creekside Community Centre
- Guelph Park (Dude Chilling Park)
- China Creek North Park
- Sahali Park
- Main Street-Science World Skytrain