Selling and marketing new developments was my gateway into the Real Estate industry. My passion began in 2001 on the sales floor of Collingwood Village while working for Concert Properties. I felt immense satisfaction from turning people into happy homeowners and knew I wanted to work with my own clients, helping them to buy and sell Real Estate and continue to create happy homeowners. My passion for the industry keeps me on top of market trends and drives me to continually exceed my clients expectations. From consultation to key handover, I am dedicated to my client and their Real Estate goals.
Whether you are a first time home buyer or seasoned investor, working with a skilled, knowledgeable and resourceful Realtor is a valuable asset to making you a happy homeowner.
Putting your home up for sale is a large decision. Working with a Realtor you can trust to get your greatest return on investment is key to this process.
Working with an experienced Project Marketing Realtor can give you a unique perspective into the Buyers wants and needs, as well as detailed reports for market trends and forecasts.
Buying a home is an exciting journey which involves some important decisions. Our extensive experience in the Real Estate industry ensures that you have a smooth and well informed journey. Whether you are a first time home buyer or seasoned investor, we have the skills, knowledge and resources to make you a happy homeowner.
So how does our process work?
- Our journey begins by getting to know each other. At this time we will ask you questions that will help us better understand your timeline, budget, ideal neighbourhood and search criteria. There is no one purchaser alike so if you are unclear of any of the criteria please let us know and we will do our best to help you with your vision.
- This is a great time for you to obtain your mortgage approval letter from an institution of your choice. We are always up to date on current mortgage trends and we work with industry professionals who we can refer you too!
- The next step is for us to prepare your Contract of Purchase and Sale. We will always share our expertise and advice to ensure you receive the best possible purchase price and terms. We will explain all of the upcoming closing costs and safeguard your interests with a binding, enforceable contract. Once we have explained all the terms of the offer, counter offers and associated documents it’s time to present the offer to the Seller!
- Next, we will arrange and accompany you on a tour of listings that meet your criteria. This includes some education as to what homes and neighbourhoods best suit your needs. If at any time your criteria changes, just let us know and we will adjust our showings accordingly.
- Once we find your dream home, we will prepare a Comparative Market Analysis for the specific property and review it with you so you can see comparable sales and listings within the area. This analysis along with our past experience ensures that you make a well informed decision.
- After a successful negotiation, we will forward all documents to your mortgage representative for approval and will book a building inspection suitable to your schedule. We will work with you to ensure that all conditions are fulfilled within agreed deadlines and will send all documents to your lawyer who will represent you to close the transaction. We will also collect and deliver your deposit so you have a firm contract.
“Just wanted to thank you again for everything you did to make our purchase go so smoothly. I know we weren’t the easiest when it came to finding a place. I so appreciate that you were always there for us, always kept your sense of humour despite my fussiness, and always found the answers to my many, many questions and concerns.”Susan B.
Putting your home up for sale is a big decision. Working with a Realtor you can trust to get your greatest return on investment is key to this process. Our extensive experience with sales and marketing in the Real Estate industry ensures that your home is presented and marketed to bring in the best possible manner in order for it to reach the largest audience.
Why list your home with us?
- We are full-time licensed REALTORS® who work to bring you results around the clock.
- We thoroughly inspect and will advise on how you can best prepare your home in order for you to realize the greatest return on your investment.
- We will prepare a Comparative Market Analysis for your specific property and review it with you so you can see comparable sales and listings within the area. This analysis along with our past experience ensures that you make a well informed decision on a list price for your home.
- We will arrange and provide professional digital photos, feature sheets and marketing materials to professionally present your listing.
- Your home will be advertised to over 8,000 REALTORS® in the lower mainland on the Multiple Listing Services provided by the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. It will receive internet exposure on realtylink.org and www.mls.ca, www.seanstevens.ca and social media streams.
- Open Houses will be held for the general public and Realtors upon your approval.
- We coordinate all showings and report all prospective buyer activity to you immediately.
- We present and explain all offers to you while advising you on any counter offers to be made.
- We will always share our expertise and advise to ensure you receive the best possible purchase price and terms. We will explain all the terms of the offer, counter offers and associated documents.
(Click icon to view)
(Click icon to view)
(Click icon to view)
(Click icon to view)
Sourcing land and preparing it for development, designing living spaces, launching and selling the product are all crucial and daily tasks for any developer. Working with an experienced Project Marketing Realtor can give you a unique perspective into the Buyers wants and needs, as well as detailed reports for market trends and forecasts.
What can we do to help your project succeed?
We provide consultation into all areas of the project which may affect its marketability. This includes but is not limited to floor plans, unit mix, interior and exteriors design. We provide market intelligence, develop programs for marketing strategy and prepare budgets for media plans. We coordinate the creation and procurement of all marketing materials.
We provide up-to-date pricing recommendations and projections which are on-par and competitive within the market. We organize all sales leads, campaigns, Realtor and VIP events and sales management.
Purchasers receive first-rate customer service which creates a loyal following of customers for future developments. We coordinate the administration of closing notices, the closing schedule, walk throughs and key-handovers.
We provide all of the services necessary for getting the subject land zoned and ready for development.